Dress Code and Uniform
Whilst attending the Links Academy, all students will be expected to wear the following:
- Pale blue polo shirts
- Navy blue sweatshirt (without hood)
- School trousers or skirt (plain what they would have worn at mainstream school)
- Black shoes or plain black trainers
Any student taking part in PE sessions either on the Academy premises or off site will be expected to wear the following:
- Gym clothes
Students are not permitted to wear the following inside the building:
- Outside or Hooded coats/jackets
Under no circumstances are students allowed the following:
- No underwear or midriff must be showing
- No see-through clothing
- No leggings are to be worn
This rule is very important to ensure the safety and respect of students within the Academy.
Should a student arrive at Links Academy with inappropriate clothing, parents/carers will be contacted in order to bring in suitable items. Alternatively, a student will be expected to wear a temporary uniform for the day.
Please feel free to source you own polo and sweatshirts in the required plain colours (no logos other than Links will be permitted) from supermarkets or department stores.